- Steady On Course (Noble Dreams 1)
- Correction on Course (Noble Dreams 2)
- Standing On Course (Noble Dreams 3)
- Walking On Course (Noble Dreams 4)
- Course Perfect (Noble Dreams 5)
- Shadbelly Faults (Noble Dreams 6)
- Husband on Board (Noble Dreams Book 7)
- Double Clear (Noble Dreams Book 8)
- Riding Double (Noble Dreams Book 9)
- Rosettes & Rompers (Noble Dreams Book 10)
- Crossed Rails
- International Obstacles (Noble Dreams Book 12)
- Mare Stare
- Course Clear
Ari is hiding something and Cora doesn't like it. With all the changes at Noble Dreams, Cora struggles to settle in and move in new directions. It'd be better if her partner were walking right beside her. But she has her doubts, and if Ari isn't on board, then everything is at risk when it comes to their farm and their relationship.
Most of all, Cora strives to support Ari after her assault. She seeks help, so she can be a better person and a better partner. She's tired of getting the "mare stare" from Ari and things are going to come to a head. The question is, what's in the future for Noble Dreams and will Ari and Cora make it together?