- Steady On Course (Noble Dreams 1)
- Correction on Course (Noble Dreams 2)
- Standing On Course (Noble Dreams 3)
- Walking On Course (Noble Dreams 4)
- Course Perfect (Noble Dreams 5)
- Shadbelly Faults (Noble Dreams 6)
- Husband on Board (Noble Dreams Book 7)
- Double Clear (Noble Dreams Book 8)
- Riding Double (Noble Dreams Book 9)
- Rosettes & Rompers (Noble Dreams Book 10)
- Crossed Rails
- International Obstacles (Noble Dreams Book 12)
- Mare Stare
- Course Clear
Linda and her husband have been trying to conceive for over a year, and she's tired. Her fluctuating hormones and the side effects from the fertility drugs are making her sick and affecting her riding. When an accidental tumble from her mare leads her husband to give her an ultimatum, Linda may have to choose. Her marriage and a chance to be a mother or her equestrian dreams.
Before she has a chance to make a decision, she develops life threatening complications and her attempt at a perfect life is turned upside down.
Note: Each book in the Noble Dreams series focuses on one character, though a fuller picture is provided by reading all the books in the series.