- Steady On Course (Noble Dreams 1)
- Correction on Course (Noble Dreams 2)
- Standing On Course (Noble Dreams 3)
- Walking On Course (Noble Dreams 4)
- Course Perfect (Noble Dreams 5)
- Shadbelly Faults (Noble Dreams 6)
- Husband on Board (Noble Dreams Book 7)
- Double Clear (Noble Dreams Book 8)
- Riding Double (Noble Dreams Book 9)
- Rosettes & Rompers (Noble Dreams Book 10)
- Crossed Rails
- Course Clear
Eva never expected her husband to enjoy riding so much that he was ready to start showing. His competitive nature means more time at the barn, and less "me time" at the barn for Eva. She's not sure she's ready to go to shows with her husband as a competitor, not if it means loosing her groom and her groundsman. The tension over showing is hitting their marriage hard. Is Mark really working all those hours to help with the budget or is something else going on? Old fears resurface and an accident threatens to destroy everything.
Communication is key in riding as well as in marriage. But can Eva and Mark work things out before it's too late?