Omlettes to Go 1: The Travel Fritatta
1. cut bacon into 1-2″ pieces begin to fry. Cook until about halfway done. Flip.
2. add hashbrowns and seasoning mix.
3. while those are cooking (stir occasionally), break eggs into bowl and whisk with milk. Add a bit of black pepper.
4. When the meat/potatoes are done, pour egg mixture over. Let sit until you start to see bubbles come through.
5. Take your spatula and carefully lift the edges. cook a bit more, then “cut” the pan into pieces, flipping each piece.
6. Cook until almost done. Add cheese. Finish melting cheese.
I take this to work for my breakfasts and putting a serving in a bowl and microwaving it for about 75 seconds heats it through. It travels well and reheats well.
Liked it? Take a second to support on Patreon!